Scenario: You have this song you would love to play by yourself. But you only have the MP3 file and no sheet music for it. How to attain them?
- Press the Plus-button on the right bottom corner
- Choose the upload file-button
- A window opens: upload a file
1) First select the instrument you want to transcribe
2) Drag and Drop a file into the dropfield or click on it to show a select file dialog
Supported file types are: .MP3, .OGG, .M4A and .AMR
- The dialog closes automatically and your song will appear in your songbook with a sandclock icon.
This means it is in the queue, but the processing has not started yet.
- When it is your turn, it will be indicated by a rotating circles icon. The transcription itself will now take up to 3 minutes (depending on the video duration)
- When the transcription is finished, the song’s icon will change to a note icon.
Now you can open it by clicking on the title.
An error happend during the transcription:
Erroneous songs are indicated by a read triangle with an exclamation mark in it
- Is the file a valid audio file? Can you play the file on your desktop?
- Is there music in the file?
- Is the audio long enough?
(The algorithm is trying to fit a measure system into the song, therefore atleast 4 bars of music should be contained)
Get help from our team:
- You can right-click the erroneous and send us a bug report
- We will investigate the problem and answer you via email as soon as possible.